She likes monkeys!

"Youngest & only girl. Libra. A boy in a girl's body. Sarcastic, witty, prissy, sass, class, & full of ashe...which I can sometimes be- ha! Sometimes a little too rough for people. Have yet to find someone who can handle me. I love to try new things. I don't understand people who are uptight. I get bored easily. I laugh at everything. I love to party but can make a great girlfriend to the right guy. I'm a hard worker while trying to maintain a social life. I love music. I'd rather play sports than be cooped up inside closed quarters. Some people don't understand my sense of humor. I drink tons of water. Pretty anal about what I eat, but can't deny my sweet tooth. I go a whole month of all juice every 4 months- it's pretty intense and takes a lot of will power. Chocolate is my kryptonite. I don't drink coffee or soda. I drink hot tea thru a straw - yellow teeth (icky). I like monkeys ( had one) & hate rodents and bugs. I'm uncomfortable with small talk & cheeseball lines. I like my job (s). Love the way my future's lookin. I love my family to pieces. Just as I enjoy being pampered, I take joy in spoiling and pampering those who are of significance to me. My dog can attest to that. He just had filet mignon w/ white rice&spinach for dinner. Giving to others makes my day. I believe in karma and live accordingly. I like meeting new folks - friendly faces and beautiful smiles. I am a melted box of crayons -- 1/2 Spaniard 1/4 Filipina and 1/4 French. I love my Huskie ...he's very rambunctious and playful like his mommy. DATE sounds too formal. I don't serial date. I understand match scrambles electronic mails so try including your direct electronic mail in slight code or I won't be able to answer. I'd like to meet people who share the same interests and people who enjoy dropping babies in the pool. Someone on medication for flatulence is a plus. A spur of the moment Vegas rendezvous sounds spiffy!"

Where were you born? What is your ethnic origin or ancestry? List some of the places you have lived or traveled?
"I've been in the same city for over 20 years. My father is from Asturias, Spain. That is the northern part of Spain, considered Basque Country ( hence the French) and my mother is Filipina and has a tad bit of Spaniard. I've been to Spain ( would love to go back), France ( lots of history, but the people seemed somewhat snooty and unwelcoming), Italy, Portugal, Morocco, Rock of Gibralter, Japan, China, Philippines, Mexico, Jamaica, Hawaii, and over 30 states in the USA by car. I'd love to eventually go to Brazil, Thailand, Africa, and Switzerland. Just recently went to the Philippines and Japan for a whole month. Got back a few days ago..."


Red flag! Asturias is NOT part of Basque Country! Doesn't she know her own background??? and what does "hence the French" mean? Spanish Basque is NOT automatically French! Does she want to be French? And maybe the French were snooty because they don't welcome ignorant girls like her...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least she knows herself! :p

15 June, 2005 17:02  

<< Home