She's cheap, too.

"CAN'T RESPOND FROM THIS SITE. Just turned 38. Changed my age to get the geriatric men off my back! LOL! I'm petite, 106 lb., and look about 5-10 yrs younger. Based on looks/comments/reactions I get from both sexes, I'm pretty easy on the eyes. I'm a complicated mixture of shyness, independence, and old fashioned values. I'm easy going and easy to please; very loyal, giving and affectionate with the people I am close to. I believe in karma and the"Golden Rule." I'm quite picky when it comes to men; very much a one-man kinda gal looking for a meaningful relationship. I'm drawn to tall men who are thoughtful (the kind who'd call just to say "hi!"); men with courage and integrity (the type whose actions are dictated by common decency and because it's "just the right thing to do"); men with patience, persistence, and gentlemanly characteristics - in other words, a REAL man! I'm soooo tired of users, looosers, players, flaky, insincere, crude guys...I seem to be a magnet for those! Hoping to meet a guy who'll get me off this site! But not just any guy...I want to meet that special someone who'll be into me as much as I'll be into him. Someone who'll make time to get to know me, so I can get to know him. He'll complement my weaknesses, WOW my senses, turn me on with their smart wit and intelligence, and be a gentleman with a conscience. My ideal "stud muffin" will be tall, say what he mean and mean what he says. He'll be thoughtful, affectionate, edgy, creative, and artsy; in touch with his feelings (the kind who's not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve), likes to communicate, and is driven by success in everything he does. He'll be someone with a big heart, someone I can be proud of, someone I can count on, and someone I can trust. "Mr. Perfect" is a figment of my imagination so if you think you have at least some of these qualities, I hope I hear from you! No pics, no response. PUHlease be LOCAL cuz my Gulfstream is in the shop! And serial daters need NOT apply!!"
Makes you wonder what type of mirror she owns...

0 Comments:
<< Home