Lowered expectations, or Mehdi Yssef's so-called life

Headline:
"Looking for good company"

About Me and Who'd I'd Like To Date:
"I am an artist who can live off his craft (No, I'm not an actor) Fun wild, sexy imaginative, great cook, inconspicuously clever, affectionately generous. I Love to eat and drink well with good company. You are a confident, natural woman with a deep understanding of yourself and an open mind that puts you at ease in any situation. you are fun, crafty, generous and shamelessly sensual. With the right partner there is no stopping you or bringing you down."

Interests: For Fun
"Well I love my job, I also like to cook, go dancing, rockclimbing, play games with friends, go out dining and a movie, read a new book, Go to the farmer's market. I am always looking for new things so If you have anything to offer, please do."


Why is he looking for (good) company? Doesn't he have friends? a neighbor? Can't he get a dog?

Fun, wild, sexy usually ends up being "boring, unattractive couch potato." This guy may well be the Willy Loman of match.com.

What does inconspicuously clever mean? Nobody can tell that he's clever?

Natural woman? As opposed to a transsexual?

Does he know what crafty means? It's not really an attribute you'd want in a date, unless you want to go out with a spy or need a scarf sewn for you when the weather suddenly turns nippy.

Why does he require her to be generous? Is he short on cash? Why is this quality necessary just for good company? Entitlement issues, eh?

Well, he doesn't sound very fun, wild or sexy. Sounds as if he doesn't like to eat alone and just wants a warm body. (Neediness is so sexy!) That's probably why he's looking for new things to do. Is he ugly or does he have no social skills? Can't bust out of his favorite hobby?

Salut, Mehdi Yssef! Toujours en ligne? L'internet c'est ta meuf! Pauv' tache.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like your typical online dater- boring, sack of shit, brainless, pedestrian NO LIFE loser!

16 June, 2005 12:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAWN! I bet you all of my savings that this guy is currently online looking for a date!

27 June, 2005 22:59  

<< Home