Good Will Dating


You thought only women had the princess complex? This guy wants everything and then some.. because by golly, he deserves it!

I like women who know what they want out of life, balanced and at peace with themselves, preferably bilingual (at least). I come from a wonderful family, my carreer is keeping me very happy but also very busy so I avoid wasting time with negative people. I try to do serious things without taking myself too serously, all that matters is push to do it better than everyone. So if you want to do it in a clown suit why not ? as long as the results shut-up the competition, the clown suit becomes all the more gratifying gniehehe!. But I am a good sport and can take it as well as I give it. I can have a wild imagination, usually fertilised by positive events in my life. I am affectionate physically as well as emotionally. I am a good listener, even when you're not talking, and won't judge, that's not my place. As for the personality test, I took it whilst I was bored and I beg do differ with the results :P, you won't see me as a romantic unless you can bring it out, I don't waltz up on a first date with roses and misty eyes. So if you're beautiful, love yourself and are passionate (not neurotic) at peace with yourself and the flow of the universe, YES the UNIVERSE I'll settle for nothing less !!!! And don't mind breaking furniture during sex, right me up and let's get this party started !

Apparently the flow of the universe drives some people to spend most of their nights alone browsing sites like Place4Friends, DatingDynasty and Adultfriendfinder.

He won't judge you - at least to your face - even if you're a severe alcoholic or loose, ganja-loving party girl with a bulldog face, or aging, single mom who sends webcam photos of herself in cheap lingerie to strange men... especially if that's all he can get.

"....right me up." No comment.

Someone contact him- his hand is going on strike soon (mostly watching "quality girls" on youtube)!


Mehdi Yssef now taking charity dates! Bring him your homely, skanky, under 5' tall, acne-ridden, dull and aging with no more liver from too much boozing at 1pm daily. All will be greatly appreciated! LOL

0 Comments:

<< Home