W4M Ad Made Simple

No more spending hours and hours trying to come up with just the perfect personal ad in order to weed out the undesirables! Simply answer the following questions, post, and wait for Brad Pitt's email to arrive in your inbox!

Please finish the following sentence:

- Though I no longer need the protection that I once needed in prehistoric times, and though I'm 5'2" in heels, I demand that my date be:

a) 6.5 feet tall
b) 8 feet tall
c) 10 feet tall

Please select all appropriate answers to finish the following sentences:

I love to

a) laugh
b) be happy
3) have fun

(Actually, this one is so stupid, one answer is enough to show your prospective date you're not a depressed downer. Let's move on.)


Please choose a deceptive phrase to mask your gold-digging intentions:

a) 'I love fine dining'
b) 'You must be generous'
c) 'You know how to treat a lady.'


Please choose one from the following list of overused personal ad phrases:

a) Your pic gets mine
b) Looking for my partner in crime
c) I like to hike....

Please answer the following True/False questions:

Because I'm unable to spend less money than I make, I occasionally post ads in 'Erotic Services', especially around rent time.

a) True
b) True


I am average looking at best, but because I was in the right place at the right time with a drunk, horny and desperate hot guy, I now believe I deserve a comparably hot stud to marry me. This '10' will also never cheat on me, complain that I keep gaining weight or ask for sex, for I am a Princess!

a) True
b) True


My date should have a body fat % of 10 or less, despite the fact that I'm a
snug size 20.

a) True
b) True


I will only consider dating guys who are hot and tall enough and with enough game to never have to settle for sex with just one girl, yet I will complain incessantly about how I'm tired of players.

a) True
b) True


I will include the phrase 'NO PSYCHOS' in my ad because I believe the ones I'm talking about will say to themselves 'I'm a stalker and therefore I will not answer her ad.'

a) True
b) True


I will not date any man who doesn't appreciate every single talentless, clone hipster band that I do.

a) True
b) True

0 Comments:

<< Home