The "Aha!" moment
"I came across match.com because someone I know told me this was the latest THING..... after reading, posting, actually trying to meet people outside, it dawned on me this afternoon..... I AM A LOSER....
wasting time thinking the next post / email will actaully be from someone of interest or even NORMAL.... thinking at the end of the day ..."well that was a waste"... and "tomorrow, I'm not going back there..." But what do you know... here I am, thinking I am going to connect with someone at least HALFWAY normal...but the day ends the same......."well that was a waste"... and "tomorrow, I'm not going back there..." and the cycle starts all over again...
INSANITY.....doing the same thing over and over agian and expecting a different outcome....
GET ME SOME HELP...... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I really feel for this guy. He acknowledges his futile situation yet can't extricate himself from it. I know many who are similarly addicted to match.com, etc. and realize that it's not exactly a boon to their social lives. They spend more time searching than actually dating! Match-heads...

1 Comments:
The desperate ones haven't come to this point yet. They've been on the site for 2,3,4 years.
<< Home