She takes Socrates' lesson to heart

Give a detailed description of yourself
"Being passionate in nature, I possess a delicate discernment of compassion and empathy for others. This has quixotically proven to be a gift as well as a curse at the same time for me, but it has not shifted my altruistic intentions albeit sometimes cynical perspective in regards to the human race and society. I am an old soul who is young at heart, and I may be little, but my presence and energy can satiate any room. I'm intrigued by astronomy & philosophy, love stimulating conversation, shooting pool, cooking & dining out, martial arts, movies, the theatre, concerts, museums, observatories, coffeehouses, comedy clubs, reading, bookstores, music, concerts, dancing, nature, relaxing/hanging w/ friends & family, dark chocolate, yoga, meditation, piano, singing, laughing, hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc. I'm pretty openminded and like trying new things."

Share about your spiritual life in terms of its depth, your involvement, and your goals.
"I believe the stars shine upon many paths and that they all lead to the same place. Although I have great respect for others' beliefs and enjoy learning and gaining insight in a metaphorical sense from both western (including Native American culture) AND eastern religion and philosophy, I personally don't believe you have to be religious to be spiritual, or need a church to prove your own spirituality. The only hell that I believe exists is the hell that we create for ourselves here on earth. Sometimes I feel like a curious little lost kitten on an endless spiritual journey somewhere in The Cosmos constantly searching for inner peace, enlightenment, and the meaning of life. By the way, would you happen to know what the CSMSKTTN151 we're doing here? :-)"

Describe the type of person you might be interested in meeting (either romantically or platonically).
"What traits do you find attractive? An ideal relationship for me would involve an abundance of chemistry and mutual adoration, continued growth, and a healthy exchange of ideas, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. I know that no one is perfect, and I've learned that you can't change someone, but you can help them grow. I'd love to meet a truly chivalrous gentleman who is spiritual, (not necessarily "religious"), intelligent, confident without being conceited or arrogant (the more you know, the more you should realize how much you don’t know), cute, honest, kind, sweet, thoughtful, genuine, supportive, respectful, romantic, passionate, affectionate, slightly goofy, a little eccentric perhaps, talented & creative (musician or artist maybe?), loves children and animals, and last but not least, he must have an incredible sense of humor, because I love to laugh and be silly. In other words, I'm looking for a "Nice Guy." Hmmm...are there any left? If there aren't, then I guess I'll just have to settle for someone who'd at least say "Bless You" when I sneeze. :-)"

What would be a perfect 1st date? Where would you go?
"Something simple. I wouldn't mind meeting for a glass of wine or cup of coffee, then dinner. I love to shoot pool too (even though I suck at it), so that would be fun too."

Any additional comments? Is there anything that the questionnaire didn't cover?
"FAVORITE QUOTES: "The more you learn, the more you realize how much you don't know." "Chivalry is not dead." "Until you become the kind of person you are looking for, you will not attract the kind of person you want." "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." PERSONAL THOUGHT: The next time you are enjoying the stars in the night sky, remember that our sun is also a star, and it is only one out of hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy, and our galaxy is only one out of trillions in our universe, so to believe that we, the human race, are the only beings that exist and that only our planet holds life would be extremely egotistical, and, as it was said in Carl Sagan’s movie Contact, it would also be an awful waste of space. But, there is something even more important than this – if for some reason our little planet does hold the only life that exists in the entire universe, which would be even more incredible to me, we must then realize the preciousness and rarity of life, how fortunate we are, and that we need to enjoy this beautiful planet we were blessed with and not destroy it, or ourselves. I hope this thought stays with you even if you remember nothing else about my profile, and I hope you will take it to heart. Peace, Love & Light"

Have your eyes popped out yet???

0 Comments:

<< Home